About the Job
- Our ideal candidate is interested in B2B marketing and will be assisting the Marketing Manager with day-to-day marketing activities, and most importantly able to work flexible hours to accommodate reporting to US-based manager.
- Design digital advertising material including banners, videos, slide decks, and flyers
- Manage industry media buys, email marketing campaigns, and corporate social media accounts
- Contribute to cross-functional efforts including Mixel Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and corporate event planning
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities
- Prepare reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities
- Effectively manage daily administrative tasks
- 1-4 years of experience in the field or similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Computer skills required:
- Demonstrable experience with Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- General understanding of marketing concepts and B2B marketing channels
- Graphic design
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics is a plus
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Quick learner
- Critical thinker, able to see both big picture and have high attention to detail
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
- Creative and knows what looks good
- Location: Sheraton Heliopolis
- Days off: 2 days
- Dual reporting to Egypt & US
- Working hours: flexible hours to accommodate reporting to US-based manager
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mixel.com.