Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
Keysight Global Marketing (KGM) is hiring a Marketing Operations Senior Analyst who will collaborate with team members to integrate data from sources across the sales and marketing pipeline; and consult with internal clients to define, build, and hand-off dashboards and metrics. You will be joining a small, highly visible, analytics and operations team reporting into the CMO.
- Work with project leads to implement business intelligence and KPI definition projects
- Use SQL to integrate data from multiple data sources across a multi-touch multi-contact organization-based customer journey
- Design reporting dashboards within Domo, our BI platform, following data visualization best practices
- Utilize data insights to strategically highlight areas of opportunity given core business questions
- Identify gaps in processes and data collection to proactively ensure data quality across the marketing organization
- Collaborate with fully remote teammates: communicating needs, coordinating work, and communicating timelines and deliverables across global time-zones
- BA in marketing, engineering, statistics, economics, computer science, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years working with B2B marketing data with an understanding of the lead journey, lead qualification processes, account-based marketing (ABM) metrics, and the marketing and sales pipeline
- 4+ years executing work as part of a project-based team (agile project management experience preferred)
- 2+ years working with Domo or 4+ years working with other BI platforms
- Strong understanding of data structure, aggregation, joining and reintegration between data tablesto create specific reporting views
- Proficiency in writing SQL-based calculated metrics; proficiency in SQL-based data manipulation
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills – especially in the context of a fully-remote team and work environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-keysight.icims.com.