Website Agile Analog
- Do you stand out by your ability to develop and execute multiplatform communications strategies?
- Can you manage our online marketing activities as well as measure our lead generation?
- Are you looking for a hands-on role that will see you being the voice of a growing semiconductor IP company?
Agile Analog is revolutionising the way Analog circuits are designed and we are growing quickly to become one of the world’s leading semiconductor IP companies. Using our innovative core technology, we are able to design circuits faster, to a higher quality, and on any silicon process.
We are disrupting methodologies that have been unchanged for generations and if you have that similar mindset with the desire to make an impact then we welcome you to be part of our story.
Due to our continued growth we are looking to recruit a newly created role of Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for supporting the VP of Marketing in everything to do with our internal comms plans, externa, product marketing and events. This is a fast paced opportunity for someone to flex their skills and take ownership in an all-encompassing marketing role.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and business direction while still reflecting local priorities
- Managing all marketing materials and collateral in line with corporate direction and local specifics
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc – Help get the message out
- Planning and well executing onsite events, including trade shows, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets
What we need from you:
- Bachelor or above degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Administration or related field
- Proven experience in a similar role within a multi-national companies in high-tech/semiconductor industry
- Proficient in developing, executing and measuring demand generation programs that keep customers and prospects engaged throughout the funnel – You will be bringing the ideas to the table and executing them
- Strong knowledge of content development and SEM
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills, you are the voice of the company both globally and locally.
- High level of attention to details including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
What we offer in return:
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment
- Flexible work hours to fit around your personal commitments
- We consider individual requirements to work remotely with home set up assistance provided
- Professional development and professional society membership
- Company share options
- 25 days’ annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – free wellbeing and health services
If the above role matches your experience, skills and motivations then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.