Soitec is a company listed in the SBF 120 index which operates upstream of the microelectronics value chain. Our innovative semiconductor materials are essential to the operation of smartphones and the deployment of 5G. They also offer numerous opportunities for connected automobiles, electric and autonomous vehicles and embedded intelligence in connected objects.
This position gives us an incredible responsibility, which inspires us every day: making possible the massive adoption of technological innovations while considerably limiting their environmental impact, in a logic of responsible innovation and sustainable development.
What does the job consist of?
At Soitec, the Communication team works on the entire range of Communication functions: Internal, external and marketing communications and provides support on subjects as varied as: marketing campaigns, events, graphic creation, graphic charter, taking speaking at conferences, digital marketing or publishing articles for the specialized press.
In our context of strong company growth, Jérôme, Head of the Marketing Communication department, is strengthening his team and is looking for a marketing manager to take charge of managing marketing campaigns.
- In this position, you develop marketing campaigns for the Divisions and Innovation, in close collaboration in particular with the marketing managers of each of the divisions.
- You verify that the campaign and its content are fully aligned with the Divisions’ strategy and reinforce Soitec’s brand image.
- More concretely, you develop strategic content with their support such as white papers, articles, brochures and product videos. Then you organize campaigns to distribute the content through webinars, workshops, speaking engagements at events, destination pages, posts on social networks or on the website. Finally, for each campaign you provide clear reporting on the ROI generated and recommendations to always improve our future campaigns.
- Your role also leads you to write technical content and copywriting that will convince our targets to request more information about our products.
- You will be required to manage the production of external service providers for the creation of content and graphics/videos and you can help with the organization and support of events located around the world.
- In a high-tech environment, you will be immersed in the heart of Soitec’s challenges!
Requirements & qualifications
- Graduate of a Bac+5 engineering school with a specialization in Marketing or Communication or Business School, or university degree with a specialization in Communication or Marketing (in a major school course)
- You have around ten years of experience in a content/campaign creation and management function in a technological field (ideally semiconductor) which allows you to translate technical jargon into simple and clear messages for an international audience.
- You developed and implemented marketing communications plans which required you to influence and collaborate with technical and creative teams (engineering, sales, digital marketing, media relations).
- You have a very good ability to analyze situations, you know how to manage several subjects simultaneously while maintaining the necessary height to make important decisions.
- Your taste for the field and your ability to create links in a matrix organization will be essential assets to create trust with your internal contacts and to collaborate effectively.
- Curious by nature, you appreciate the demands of our technological environment.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken, and you have already worked with international and multi-cultural teams.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-soitec.icims.com.