This position is at Granulate (an Intel company) – a startup acquired by Intel and develops AI based solution for servers activity optimization.
Company’s offices are located at Tel Aviv, (Alon towers).
Granulate is on a mission to help companies scale by removing the compute cost pain and overcoming performance challenges. We’re developing the world’s first autonomous, continuous workload optimization solution, enabling immediate application performance improvements and reduced infrastructure costs by up to 63% – with no code changes required.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our marketing team
This person will develop clear and crisp marketing copy for blogs, social posts, emails, ads, landing pages, presentations, and video scripts to drive lead engagement and increase brand awareness.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading any copy before publication. A can-do attitude person, who isn’t satisfied with mediocre writing, but will strive for high professional content. This person will be driven by a constant contribution to the creation of Granulate’s content machine. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Understanding Granulate’s ecosystem and personas to create clear and crisp audience-focused copy that will promote our products/services
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, social posts, landing pages, presentations, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Proofread and edit all copies before publication
- Utilize industry best practices and apply knowledge of Granulate’s mission to inspire creative ideas and content
- 4+ years of proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles and/or marketing copy
- Native English speaker
- Experience working in a start-up environment (SaaS, B2B – preferred)
- Experience researching complex subjects and technologies
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with a team
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or a related field
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.