Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
Your role as part of our marketing team
Join the market leader in data center test & measurement industry and be part of our worldwide marketing team rapid expansion and growth track. We are looking for a Marketing Communications Intern in the Network and Datacenter Group in our German headquarter in Böblingen near Stuttgart. Are you motivated, creative and interested in Marketing Communications campaigns? Do you love to work independently and drive your own successful projects? Then you are the person we are looking for!
What we offer
- As part of our marketing team you will learn how to launch innovative B2B projects
- The opportunity to work in an international business environment
- You have the opportunity to contribute to several projects and to learn new tools
- you have native-level English and you know how to communicate effectively
- you are pursuing a degree in Marketing / Communications or Media Communications
- technical marketing is something you are interested in, just as much as design, digital marketing and social media
- your writing skills are excellent and you have an open and friendly personality
- you are interested in YouTube and would love to manage our channel and to further expand our audience reach
- you can focus on your tasks, deliver correct results and want to learn how to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
- you are computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat.
- If you have Adobe Indesign and Illustrator skills it will be a big PLUS!
- previous work experience in media / communications / newspaper or other relevant tasks are highly appreciated
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.