The ideal candidate will be an execution machine, team-oriented, an effective communicator, and appreciate a dynamic environment. You’ll be responsible for regularly identifying growth opportunities, testing and experimenting with channels and approaches, tracking/reporting results, and optimizing for lead generation and conversion. We’re looking for someone with a demonstrated history of successful project ownership. And, if you have a love for technology, all the better.
- Works closely with Product Marketing, Content Marketing, and Marketing Technology teams on campaign planning, program development, and implementation.
- Create and execute demand and lead generation programs, including ABM display campaigns, webinars, PPC, content syndication, social media, and more.
- Analyze data to determine program effectiveness and provide suggestions on how to optimize tactics/campaigns.
- Develop/optimize landing pages and email programs.
- Assist in virtual and in-person event management and logistics including promotions, materials, event platform, speaker preparation, and more.
- Build and maintain program calendars to facilitate collaboration between Sales and Marketing.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to enable the SDR team with actionable, real-time insights on leads and programs.
- Deliver consistent top of funnel to drive new business growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or other related fields
- 5+ years of progressive and applicable marketing experience
- Strong competency in digital marketing trends and best practices
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing a plus
- Software or Technology industry experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with SEO/SEM and website personalization tools are a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.