Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
- Established and Executes tactical business plans and technical project objectives to meet the short & long term goals provided by the Operations Manager.
- Manages employees and\or production departments in various manufacturing or product development support departments
- Supervises individual contributors engaged in technical, process, or administrative support positions.
- Assigns and directs implementation of Production tasks and processes to meet business needs.
- Selects, coaches, develops, & guides production employees which includes: Technicians, Operators, & ETW’s
- Encourages, supports, & shares business objectives, vision and plan with employees.
- Creates an atmosphere that encourages shared process ownership & results with employees
- Drives for continual improvement of processes and quality (LEAN Champion)
- Leads by example
- Works with NPI & Production Engineering & planning teams to ensure product transitions to a final manufacturer location, meeting all delivery and quality expectations.
- Manages day to day Production operations
- Works in conjunction with the planning & Engineering teams to ensure that partner delivery & quality objectives are being met
- Works closely with planning to understand demand & capacity requirements.
- Ensures that each employee fulfills required training , both formal &/or OJT. This includes production processes, safety, ergo, & all legal requirements.
- Works with Engineering & support teams to solve problems & implement process improvements.
- Ensures that production & NPI parts & assemblies meet delivery & quality expectations.
- Communicates effectively with all personnel in the department(both verbal & written communication).
- Interprets, administers, & executes company policies & procedures.
- Administers wage & performance feedback for all employees.
- Works with NPI teams during transfer of products to final manufacturing destinations (IE. Keysight locations around the world, or contract manufacturers)..
- Has a working knowledge of Oracle processes including but not limited to tracking discreet jobs, cycle count administration & reviewing priorities of jobs.
- Associates Degree or equivalent education. Typically requires the same level of education as employees being supervised plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Requires basic management skills and ability to design and execute processes.
- Experience with PC/Microsoft Suite highly desired.
- Relocation benefits will not be tendered for this opportunity.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.