3rd shift- Sunday thru Thursday
Assembles and/or fits together parts to form complete units or sub assemblies at a bench. Has a complete working knowledge of the operation of all machines, equipment, measurement devices, and tooling within their assigned area.
- Under minimum supervision, and in a timely manner, performs tasks of substantial variety of complexity which may require a high knowledge of fabrication techniques, tools, materials, and equipment.
- Constructs components and parts to extremely tight tolerances which may have unusual or nonstandard shapes.
- May work with nonstandard materials and devise or recommend new procedures.
- Has knowledge of how to read assembly drawings and manufacture parts accordingly.
- Responsible for light maintenance of equipment and for maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Any other job related functions as requested by management.
To have 20/40 correctable vision, capable of lifting 25 lbs. from floor to waist, full use of all digits, capable of standing and/or sitting for more than 90 minutes straight, and not suffering from any sensory deprivation and/or paralysis of the limbs.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
SAMTEC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating a diverse environment. All employment decisions at Samtec are based in business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, pregnancy or parental status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity/expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.