Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Work with PCL or group leader to complete orders with good quality on time, feedback abnormality in production timely manner.
- Perform Buddy Check and inspection of the production process, and master the operation of microscope, caliper & etc.
- Scrap control in process, feedback abnormal material issue to leader/supervisor timely and assist investigation of root cause.
- Reports finished/unfinished production tasks on the same day, to input daily POT/ITS/Scarp/LTE data into the system accurately and timely.
- Strictly follow WI/SOP to complete all production activities, do not break rules and regulations, prevent from accidents and assist team leader/supervisor to improve and upgrade.
- Daily “ROCK” & “Safety” at all time and keep the workstation in good condition.
- Assist line leader to complete the training of new employees, join activities organized by department, and various assessments to improve their APL operation skills.
- Strictly abide to the SAMTEC rules and regulations to ensuring daily work completed efficiently.
- SPM / related technical or equivalent experience.
- 1 year experience in SMT Automation manufacturing.
- 1 year in molding /soldering/ automation machine activities.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.