Founded in 1976, Samtec is a privately held, $1 Billion global manufacturer of a broad line of electronic interconnect solutions, including High-Speed Board-to-Board, High-Speed Cables, Mid-Board and Panel Optics, Precision RF, Flexible Stacking, and Micro/Rugged components and cables. Samtec Technology Centers are dedicated to developing and advancing technologies, strategies and products to optimize both the performance and cost of a system from the bare die to an interface 100 meters away, and all interconnect points in between. With 40+ international locations and products sold in more than 125 different countries, Samtec’s global presence enables its unmatched customer service.
Samtec is seeking MACHINE OPERATORS, pay starts at $20/hr-$22/hr depending on experience. These positions are located in our Pennsylvania cable plant in Limerick, PA. Shifts are Monday-Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm.
The associate may train on a different shift/schedule for a few weeks/months prior to transferring to the regular schedule. Flexibility is important. On the job training provided, end of year bonus, with a people-centric culture. Out of this world benefits! $50/month for family plan full health insurance; no cost to you for individual only plan. 5% 401(k) match AND 7% 401(k) profit sharing contribution, paid Holidays, Vacation/PTO, Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Tuition Assistance and so much more!
Summary/Objective: Responsible for the assembly of Precision RF connectors. This includes but is not limited to assembly of components to form complete units or subassemblies, using hands, manually operated equipment, or small machinery. Has a complete working knowledge of the operation of all machines, equipment, measurement devices, and tooling within their assigned area.
- Constructs components and parts to extremely tight tolerances which may have unusual or nonstandard shapes, in an efficient manner.
- Must understand manual machinery operations and have the ability to operate manual machinery.
- Must be able to measure high tolerance parts using drop gages and special gaging.
- Understands how to read assembly drawings and manufacture the parts accordingly.
- Monitors quality of both raw materials and finished goods.
- Maintains all production paperwork, including quality assurance and efficiency information.
- Sets up and makes minor adjustments to equipment.
* The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.*
- Minimum of One Year Manufacturing experience.
- Physical Requirements: Must have 20/40 correctable vision, capable of standing and/or sitting for more than 180 minutes straight, and not suffering from any sensory deprivation and/or paralysis of the limbs.
- Lifting Requirements: Light work – Exerts up to 25 pounds of force frequently.
- Hazards and Atmospheric Conditions: Must be willing to adhere to all department safety rules and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
SAMTEC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating a diverse environment. All employment decisions at Samtec are based in business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, pregnancy or parental status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity/expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.