Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Closely communicate with USA/HQ, to manage of a team of engineers, technicians and maintenance team.
- Lead maintenance team on PM of various kind of machinery.
- Identify, assign and delegate engineering projects.
- Establish reporting systems, key performance indicators and enforcement methods for the manufacturing.
- Oversight of project management for all key projects pertaining to the manufacturing engineering group.
- Make significant contributions to design, development, and qualification of manufacturing solutions that include all product offerings available.
- Any other job related duties as assigned by management.
- Adheres to all Samtec Quality Principles and actions.
- 5 – 10 years in related / similar position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering / related technical or equivalent experience.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.