Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
This position is with Keysight’s Semiconductor Infrastructure Solutions (SIS) organization. We are designing and manufacturing laser interferometry systems, precision optical components, monolithic optics (CMOs), and advanced electronic test & measurement solutions. Our systems offer high precision in a wide dynamic range, the ability to simultaneously measure positions with multiple degrees of freedom, and the highest accuracy available in both air and vacuum environments.
We are seeking an experienced process engineer to join our New Production Introduction (NPI) team. The selected candidate will be part of the team which closely works with our R&D to introduce our advanced optics and interferometer products to manufacturing. You will have the opportunities to adapt new technologies, transform start-of-art engineering designs into valuable and manufacturable products, and make key contributions and leadership to develop, document and drive our manufacturing processes with Production team to deliver the top-quality products to meet strict customer quality requirements.
As an experienced NPI Engineer you will be responsible to design, define, test and release new tools and processes with training to our next generation product manufacturing.
· Work closely with R&D to develop new tools and manufacturing processes for NPI products, land new products into manufacturable manufacturing processes
· Understand, drive, and manage optics interferometer production engineering to support manufacturing process improvement, cost reduction, procedure update, test station duplication and maintenance, committing the best processes to make top quality products for customers
· Transfer NPI precision opto-mechanical processes and knowledges to Production Manufacturing teams and technicians, conducting Manufacturing Training as required, and able to evaluate and verify manufacturing processes
· Participate in Manufacturing tooling design and upgrade with both R&D and Manufacturing using 3D CAD simulation modeling
· Define and create initial assembly documentation, support production trouble shooting, and train manufacturing personal to make corrective actions for product test, assembly and packaging
· Work closely with different function groups to support production on MRB, RMA and process improvement activities.
· Minimum 3 years of working experience in Mechanical Engineering, Optical Engineering or similar industrial field.
· In-depth knowledge of mechanics and principles for complex opto-mechanical designs, optics assembly and tools
· Experience in one or more of the following technical areas: precision opto-mechanics, optical coating, mechanical kinematic design and precision machining
· Actively thinking and acting independently to propose or translate ideas and new concepts into tangible results
· Experience of using CAD design tools for design analysis such PTC CREO or ANSYS preferred
· Ability to work well in team environment with people at all levels
· Excellent written and verbal communication a must
· Design or manufacturing experience with precision opto-mechanical products such as lasers, fiber coupling, optics collimators, laser interferometers, or optical system integration
· Design and manufacturing experience with semiconductor capital equipment and/or precision motion controls
· Depth knowledge in quality control programs of 6 Sigma, 6S and quality management system is highly desirable
· B.S. or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Physics, or similar technical field. MS is highly preferable
$106,180.00 – USD $176,970.00/Anum
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-keysight.icims.com.