GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. For more information, visit www.gf.com.
Summary of Role:
GlobalFoundries Fab 8 is seeking experienced professionals to support the state of the art 300mm semiconductor manufacturing and development in Malta, New York. The core responsibilities of this team involve ownership of process integration of semiconductor devices; monitoring performance and driving improvements related to technology yield, Cp/Cpk of inline and electrical parameters, defectivity, and more. The team is also responsible for the development of new and emerging technologies through definition/execution of experiments and technical data analysis. The ideal candidate can demonstrate a technical understanding of semiconductor principles and an understanding of a balanced scorecard approach to develop, sustain, and improve semiconductor technologies with quality, cost, and delivery all considered.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing will be responsible for leading initiatives to in-house global transfer pricing process and governance, drive global transfer pricing policies and review reports and analysis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, execute, direct, and complete tax and transfer pricing projects.
- Ensure and document transfer pricing tested transactions on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Create, update, and maintain a global master list of all transfer prices on an entity-wide basis.
- Manage and own the end-to-end OTP lifecycle and interrelated processes within, including managing direct reports, support personnel, and/or third-party consultants.
- Manage global transfer pricing required for various tax reporting processes and assess uncertain tax position and determine reserve requirements; substantiating any related financial statement impact in accordance with IAS 12.
- Oversee and adhere to department policies to manage, update and ensure the transfer pricing processes for quarterly and annual procedures are in compliance with required SOX control objectives.
- Improve and maintain efficient legal entity forecasting and transfer pricing processes, recommend process improvements and identify opportunities to develop a better forecast and monitor OTP model
- Collaborate with tax team on transactions as well as tax contingencies and audit settlements.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant tax experience
- Ideal background will be a blend of experience in public accounting and with a publicly traded global corporation.
- Strong technical acumen.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; high attention to detail.
- Strong reputation as a builder and leader of a global tax function.
- Comfortable with tax software, ERP solution, and Alteryx.Bachelors’s Degree in Science, Math, Engineering, Semiconductor Manufacturing or a related discipline
- Experience: At least 2 years of relevant experience in a related field..
An undergraduate degree is required, and a master’s degree is preferred. CPA or CA certification is required, active license is preferred .
- Collaborative nature: Builds positive, healthy, and effective relationships with her/herteam and cross-functionally. Possesses superior managerial and diplomacy skills. Values and uses input and feedback from others.
- Anticipatory leadership: Is planful, can “look around the corner.”
- Team player: Collaborative team player with strong relationship-building skills and ability to foster a healthy team environment.
- Communication skills: Possesses excellent verbal, written, and listening skills as well as ability to effectively use knowledge to collaborate, guide, and interact professionally with a wide range of colleagues at various levels within the organization to drive sound business decisions.
- Business savvy: Strong business acumen; has a continuous improvement orientation and
- Tenacity: Tenacious in her/his drive to continually seek solutions to improve processes that drive better performance. Is a natural builder.
- High engagement with profession: Passionate and enthusiastic about researching and remaining up-to-date on changes in tax codes, the industry, and current trends and practices.
- Entrepreneurial orientation: Constantly looking for innovative ways to build and improve processes and services. Not afraid to take risks.
- Strong work ethic: A roll-up-the-sleeves, get-it-done mentality; self-starter; exudes a sense of urgency, bias for action; energized by new challenges.
- Professional demeanor: Maintains composure during high-stress situations.
- Highly principled: Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character who has demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.