Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda and NVIDIA.
The Manager, Financial Operations is a key member of the Finance team, reporting to the Senior Director, Financial Operations. This individual will be responsible and primarily focus on all aspects of financial reporting, forecasting, and budgeting. In this role, this individual will gain exposure to all departments across the Company, and help the Finance team achieve its monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives. As a critical member of the team, the Manager, Financial Operations will be a valued advisor to cross-functional leaders while also developing a team of successful financial/business analysts.
- Manage a team of financial/business analysts and provide them with the coaching and mentorship needed for them to grow professionally
- Leverage a strong understanding of software key performance indicators (KPIs) across an array of products with varied go-to-market strategies (Software as a Service, on premise, direct/channel, etc.) to build detailed product-specific financial reports and revenue models
- Create and manage dashboards with executive commentary and ongoing reports to support overall business initiatives
- Monitor changes in churn and customer attrition (renewals) as well as pipeline and bookings/billings (new sales) along with relevant trends by vertical, region, etc.
- Consistently maintain key reports/presentations and data analysis on a recurring basis and produce updates in an accurate and timely manner
- Establish strong cross-departmental relationships and partner with various business functions to drive positive financial improvements within the Company
- Analyze financial reporting processes for their effectiveness and structure current reporting to support data architecture
- Create and maintain CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost) and LTV (Lifetime Value) models to assess trends over time
- Review the P&L (Profit & Loss Statement) for changes in profitability and note areas for improvement
- Dig into detailed trends related to overall consumption (quantity/number of active customers), bookings and profitability by SKU or product sub-category.
- Monitor market trends, ecosystem intel and TAM to better inform our ongoing revenue model
- Provide back-up to other team members as needed and take part in projects outside the above activities as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting
- 5+ years of progressive professional experience and the ability to perform complex financial analysis, assess operating metrics, and create presentations that simplify complex or detailed analytics, required
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills demonstrating attention to detail and accuracy, required
- Advanced MS Excel skills, required
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau or similar Business Intelligence software is a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.