Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Program/setup/troubleshoot equipment including hot bars, cable prep machine, pick and place, and electrical testers.
- Address Autotech Request System tickets in a timely manner for all setups, adjustments, troubleshooting and repairs based on daily manufacturing priorities. Set up tools and machines for new orders.
- Coordinate assigned PM tasks with manufacturing to minimize machine downtime while maintaining a minimum of 90% OTD.
- Support Maintenance Supervisor or Engineering on projects related to equipment and/or equipment upgrades.
- Occasionally perform light machining and basic electrical controls repairs.
- Utilize Solution Center Tools Level 1 to communicate manufacturing issues that cannot be resolved on the production floor.
- Assemble and debug new tooling.
- Troubleshoot and maintain current tooling.
- Order and maintain purchased tooling, replacement tools and additional capacity.
- Adheres to all Samtec Quality Principles and actions.
- Any other job related duties as assigned by management
- 2 – 5 Years’ Experience in a Technical & Manufacturing environment.
- Tool & Machine Background.
- Experience in basic machinist skills (mill, lathe, grinder, etc.) is an added advantage.
- Soldering experience is an added advantage.
- Experience reading product blueprints.
- Proficient is MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Must be a self-starter with strong leadership skills.
- Technical Certificate/Diploma or equivalent is required.
- IPC Certification is a plus.
- Black or Green Belt training is a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.