Who are we:
ICG Imaging Camera Group is developing Camera pipe and AI IPs and building SoC products for broad market drones industrial robotics etc and automotive
We also deliver Intel BUs Imagine IP for their core business
What are we looking for:
- At this position, you will join Intel’s development center and become a member of the Imaging and Camera Technologies Group ICG VLSI design team.
- The team is in charge of Intel’s Image Processing Unit IPU next generations and EGI Emerging Growth Incubator SoCs development.
- you will deal with IPU and SoC design and integration process at your work, along with area timing and power analyses.
- You will be involved in multiple FrontEnd and BackEnd logic design activities and will work with a wide range of VLSI design tools
What Are We Looking For?
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. Degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering
- 5-8 years’ experience in digital logic design
- experience with System Verilog or verilog
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- High work motivation
- Experience with low-power design
- Experience with LINT and CDC tools.
- Experience with Synthesis Tools
- Scripting skills in Unix/Linux environment
- Experience with SoC design: Full chip top level, IPs integration, AXI/AHB protocols, standard chip interfaces such as: I2C, SPI, ETH, PCIe, LPDDR4, USB or similar
- Knowledge in Perl, Python, TCL
- Knowledge MIPI of Standard protocol
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.