– Excellent knowledge of Linux kernel and the device driver model
– Specific knowhow in key kernel subsystem is a plus –ARM subsystems , kernel memory, sched, etc.
– Experience in working with mainline Linux Kernel
– Strong analytical and debugging skills on multi-Processor environments
– Excellent debug skills, especially in the core kernel software stability domain, using standard debug tools like T32, tracing etc.
– Excellent programming skills and expert level knowledge of C
– Good knowledge of Git, repo and Linux kernel development related tools
– Good knowledge of ARM v7 and v8 architecture
– Prior experience with Android is a plus
– Master or Bachelors degree in EE or CS
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mobiveil.com.