Cadence is a pivotal leader in electronic design, building upon more than 30 years of computational software expertise. The company applies its underlying Intelligent System Design strategy to deliver software, hardware and IP that turn design concepts into reality. Cadence customers are the world’s most innovative companies, delivering extraordinary electronic products from chips to boards to systems for the most dynamic market applications including consumer, hyperscale computing, 5G communications, automotive, aerospace industrial and health.
The Cadence Advantage
- The opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology in an environment that encourages you to be creative, innovative, and to make an impact.
- Cadence’s employee-friendly policies focus on the physical and mental well-being of employees, career development, providing opportunities for learning, and celebrating success in recognition of specific needs of the employees.
- The unique “One Cadence – One Team” culture promotes collaboration within and across teams to ensure customer success
- Multiple avenues of learning and development available for employees to explore as per their specific requirement and interests
- You get to work with a diverse team of passionate, dedicated, and talented individuals who go above and beyond for our customers, our communities, and each other—every day.
- This position requires the development of Verification IPs for various standards specifications.
- Developing performance optimized VIPs for latest (draft/ballot) specifications of various protocols and interfaces.
- Verifying the VIPs for proper functionality and system scenarios (including erroneous conditions)
- Developing test suite and compliance test suite for 100% functional coverage for a given specification.
- Documenting the design and implementation for engineering details and for customers.
- Interacting with internal and external customers and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Good working knowledge of various verification concepts such as Verification architecture, coverage, checkers, test plan etc.
- Knowledge of Verification environments based on UVM, System Verilog
- Should have participated in building IP/full chip verification environments, verification planning and closure process.
- Domain expertise in MIPI, AMBA, NVMe, PCIe, would be a strong plus
- Programming skills: C, Verilog, System Verilog mandatory. C++ would be a strong plus.
- Very good debugging and analytical skills
- Should have good communication skills and should be a good team player
- BE/BTech/ME/MS/MTech in Electrical/Electronics
Experience and Technical Skills required
- 5+ years of experience in Verification
- Expertise in one or more domains – UVM, System Verilog
Behavioral skills required
- Must possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to establish a close working relationship with both customer peers and management
- Explore what’s possible to get the job done, including creative use of unconventional solutions
- Work effectively across functions and geographies
- Push to raise the bar while always operating with integrity
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.