This position is for an R&D engineer, who will be involved in developing Innovus Implementation System. The position involves interaction and collaboration with a highly motivated global R&D team.
Essential Job Functions: The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software programs in the areas of P&R. Work closely with product engineers/technical sales to provide engineering solutions and workarounds to make customers successful
- Highly technical engineer with excellent problem solving skills
- C/C++ software development experience in Linux environment
- Strong understanding and extensive usage of data structures and algorithms
- Great communication skills and a strong desire for working with customers
- MS (Ph.D. track a plus) in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of physical design algorithms,.
- Prior R&D experience working on IC physical designs tools
- Hands on experience using the above physical design tools and knowledge of physical design flows a plus.
- Experience with Tcl and other scripting languages
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.