The candidate is expected to have familiarity with c, SV based verification environment and must possess good analytical and communication skills.
- BE (Electronics / computer science) from a reputed institute with 2-4 years of experience
- Working knowledge of Memory models DDR4/5
- Experience with Hardware Design, Verification
- Experience in Verilog/System Verilog/UVM/C
- Working experience with standard protocols such as USB, Ethernet and DisplayPort”will be helpful
- Experience with development and verification using SV, UVM and C will be a plus.
This position requires leading VIP product development and becoming technical expert in protocol and standard methodologies such as UVM. The position requires excellent communication skills to interact with multiple product groups within Cadence and the ability to ramp up on new technologies quickly and independently.