- BE/ BTech (Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics and Communication) OR MS/ MTech would be preferred
- Led a DFT team for at least two SOCs
- A hold over the complete flow i.e. scan, atpg, structures for delay test, coverage analysis, memory testing, netlist simulations and pattern delivery.
- Ability to decide on the take decision on approaches
- Ability to decide on the the schedule and effects on it due to different approaches.
- Exposure to LBIST, mixed-signal testing and post-silcon bring up
- Exposure to timing or synthesis and should be able to decide on the constraints for the same.
- Ability to mentor the junior team members and drive them for achieving best results.
- Ability to communicate and discuss options with the client.
Email your resume to email@example.com and mention position/location in the subject.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.truechip.net.