- Experience in DevOps/SRE, systems engineering, build/release/deployment automation, Public/Private/Hybrid cloud deployment, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Azure or AWS or GCP or OCI is a must
- Strong Docker and Kubernetes skills are required
- Familiarity with working on an Agile/Iterative development framework
- Experience with modern deployment mechanisms like Canary and Blue-Green
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code Tooling – Terraform or AWS CloudFormation or Azure ARM, Configuration Management (Salt Stack or Ansible or Chef or Puppet are good to have)
- Experience with Application Observability/Metrics – Grafana stack, Honeycomb, Prometheus, Loki, etc.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipelines – Jenkins CI, GitLab CI/CD, Flux
- DevOps tooling (Git, GitLab, Jenkins, GitHub, Jira, Jenkins DSL, HashiCorp Vault, Boundary, Istio, Linkerd, Kapitan, Helm, etc.)
- Experience with Windows and Linux administration
- Understanding of High Performance Computing(HPC) is a plus
- Develop new skills outside of the comfort zone. Continuously learn and improve existing technical skills, and acquire new skills that will be useful for future work
- Be accountable and responsible for the accuracy and completeness of assigned work and results
- Research new technology and solution alternatives to find the best solutions to problems
- Ensure services have 24/7 availability and operational readiness
- Should be able to develop an overall strategy for Build & Release management
- Strong experience in building highly scalable, secure, efficient, and resilient systems
- Analyse Requirements and proactively estimate and project the requirements for infrastructure, security and DevOps initiatives
- Mentor, guide, support and inspire the team of talented Cloud/DevOps engineers from both technical and human-perspectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar
- Masters Degree in a related field is a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.