The Cadence IP Group (IPG) develop leading edge Intellectual Property (IP) for a variety of High-Tech Markets. The Cadence IP solutions allow our Customers to tackle IP-to-SoC development in a system context, enabling them to focus on product differentiation and to reduce time to volume.
The Cadence IP Vision is to deliver industry leading IP solutions to enable our customers to be successful across these fast-moving application spaces.
The Digital Electronics Lead Design Engineer will be based in Edinburgh, Scotland as part of an experienced Controller IP Team with long established Controller development sites in Europe and India.
- Development of complex IP such as UCIe, PCIe, CXL, Ethernet, MIPI-Visual
- Development of RTL, Testbenches & FPGA Platforms
- Deployment of Front-end design tools e.g. LINT, Synthesis and CDC Tools
- Support customer pre-sales and post-sales meetings
- Participate in Technical Review Meetings and Checklist Reviews as part of ISO-9001
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Microelectronics, or a related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in microelectronics/EDA industry
- Experience of Verilog RTL Design essential
- Experience of Metric Driven Verification (MDV) essential
- Experience of Front-end design tools covering LINT, Synthesis & CDC Analysis essential
- Excellent oral and written English essential
- Self-motivated with excellent planning, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Experience of AMBA, Ethernet, PCIe, CXL & UCIe protocols preferred
- Experience of Quality processes, such as ISO-9001 & ISO-26262 preferred
Cadence is committed to equal employment opportunity and employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. We strive to attract a qualified and diverse candidate pool and encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.