Arm are offering an excellent opportunity to join the Learning and Development Team (L&D) in Budapest as an L&D Coordinator for a full-time 12 month fixed term contract with a February 2022 start.
Our goal in L&D is to intentionally develop our people to meet the growth aspirations of Arm, forming a connection to what we know today with what we need tomorrow, empowering every one of us to learn & progress.
The role holder will provide detailed and reliable end-to-end support for internal partners and processes in the Technical Learning area.
Based: Budapest, Hungary
Primary Accountabilities for this role, including but not limited to
- Support the Technical Development Network in collecting, prioritizing different technical training needs (mostly engineering/ project/ program management related)
- Provide information, regular progress reports on upcoming and delivered training courses to the community and to management
- Arrange all training logistics (collaborate closely with training providers, hotels/offsite meeting facilities, and invitees, book meeting rooms, arrange catering, etc.)
- Monitor training costs and other key elements
- Maintain and coordinate training SharePoint site, Confluence pages and other communication channels around training delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are curious and eager to learn particularly from others, building positive relationships across and at every level of the organization.
- You excel in a diverse environment and are effective collaborating across time zones
- You have outstanding problem-solving skills, assertiveness and self-reliance to drive issues through to a positive conclusion.
- Education background in Finance, Economics subject area, although other degrees will be considered