About the Job
- Responsible for physical implementation (layout) of Mixed Signal circuits.
- Perform LVS, DRC, DFM, and ERC using the physical verification tools.
- Plan the placement of major circuit components in an overall physical design.
- Work on Floor planning and Power planning of Analog blocks and PHY.
- Work with design engineers to ensure layout quality.
- Release design to customers and generating necessary views.
- Should lead automation effort of custom layout and porting using scripting languages.
- Contribute in the internal design reviews to ensure compliance to the company’s layout design process
- Can lead the layout effort technically in one of the active projects
- Contribute to the layout process improvement
- Bachelor or Master’s degree of: Electronics Engineering.
- Years of experience in the same field: minimum 5 Years of experience in custom IC layout techniques or EDA tools or relevant experience
- English Language Proficiency: Fluency
- Knowledge of EDA tools used in analog IC design
- Knowledge of Physical verification DRC/LVS/DFM/ERC/MRC/ESD/IO
- Knowledge of Analog design techniques
- knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system
- Strong knowledge of Shell scripting/programming language
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mixel.com.