About the Job
- Responsible for the physical implementation of Mixed Signal circuits
- Work closely with design engineers in the custom layout, physical design, and verification of high-speed SerDes, PLL, CDR, LVDS, and other mixed-signal integrated circuits.
- Plan the placement of major circuit components in an overall physical design.
- Work on floor plan and power plan of Analog blocks and PHY
- Perform LVS, DRC, DFM, and ERC using the physical verification tools.
- Execute methodology checks using PERC
- Help in automation of custom layout and porting using scripting languages
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering.
- Years of experience in the same field: 0-4 Years of experience in custom IC layout techniques.
- English Language Proficiency: Fluency
- Knowledge of basic analog design techniques is essential.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Shell scripting/programming languages
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems.