- Design Analog/MS/RF/Foundation IP layout in various advanced CMOS processes.
- Conduct physical verification and parasitic extraction.
- Generate IP tape-out kits.
- Bachelor’s or above degree in EE, device physics, or related majors.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux OS, and experience on Synopsys/Cadence/Mentor EDA.
- Excellent learning ability.
- Candidates who meet at least one of the following conditions are preferred:
- Good at Perl, Tcl, Shell, or other scripting languages.
- Self-motivated and a good team player. Good communication skills in both Chinese and English in either listening, speaking, reading or writing.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.