Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
Duties & Responsibilities:
A hands-on development role working in the Keysight WDO NR L3 protocol & DAPI development team.
The role is focused on development, debugging & support of high-performance NR L3 software running in real-time tasks in a distributed, embedded hardware & windows environment. As a member of this team, you will be expected to ensure the successful development of roadmap features, resolution of technical issues from initial analysis through to implementing fix in NR L3 code.
- C++ and MS COM software analysis, design, implementation, and test.
- Acquire technical expertise of Keysight’s NR5G enabled test system.
- Deliver customer requested enhancements either as engineering patches or through development of core products.
- Technically liaise with customers to understand requirements, investigate problems, and negotiate solutions, providing engineering input.
- Assisting with technical contributions to the pre/post-sales process when required.
- Some travel might be required.
- Pro-active problem solver with the ability to work to tight timescales, resolving conflicting priorities and requirements
- Ability to drive the end-to-end resolution of a system problems to solution
- Commercial full lifecycle software development experience especially debugging and triage.
- Practical experience with and knowledge of 5G, 4G, L3 protocols (RRC).
- Proven experience of support & triage in C/C++/MS COM.
- Practical experience with real time operating systems and toolsets.
- Practical experience of debugging embedded software running in complex real-time software systems.
- Experience with standard source code management and defect tracking tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with internal and external customers.
- Proven track record for design /develop architect new design and enhance capability and optimization
- Usage of Software development tools
- NR5G /LTE Protocol Development experience
- Previous experience of development work for test equipment manufacturers.
- MS COM and windows development experience
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.