The purpose of this role is to ensure that Sondrel customers in the UK & across EMEA are managed to an industry leading standard.
What you will be doing
- High emphasis on managing existing customers by expanding relationships and continuously proposing solutions to meet their objectives.
- Be proactive in managing communication between the customer and internal teams.
- Act as a primary point of contact for each client addressing enquiries and resolving issues.
- Monitor Customer changes, updates and requests.
- Work with the Project Management Team to ensure programme success (schedule, quality and cost)
- Play an integral part in identifying and securing opportunities for repeat business and up sale.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Keep Salesforce CRM records updated with the latest customer information, including timing, opportunity values, key customer stakeholder details etc.
- Carefully coordinate and prepare information for customer steering meetings, briefing senior management on key issues and objectives
- Analyse potential new customers and negotiate contracts.
- Support the Global Business Development Director and Sales Director, EMEA in the acquisition of new business and new accounts to support the sales plan.
- Work in close collaboration with the Field Engineering team to ensure customer and programme success.
What you will bring
- A bachelor’s degree (in a relevant subject e.g. Engineering, Marketing, Business).
- Proven experience as key account manager.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Familiar with CRM tools including Salesforce.
- Experience with qualifying and forecasting.
- Able to assess the next step in a sale cycle.
- Likes to identify areas of upsell and cross sell.
- History of overachieving sales targets.
- Strong will to win.
Who you are
- Able to build trust through honest and open communication.
- Reliable and dedicated to deliver on promises and commitments.
- Ability to work under pressure with solid organisational and creative problem-solving skills.
- Positive mindset, demonstrates Sondrel behaviours and embraces and advertises Sondrel culture.
- Self-organisation and ability to respond to changing priorities quickly with excellent time management skills.
- Team player with the ability to guide and mentor more junior team members.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative with excellent attention to detail.
- Passionate and committed to delivering a high standard of work.
Where you will work
We have offices in both Theale and Bristol. Our Headquarters is based in Theale where you will be located around plenty of country pubs in the area, golf courses, fishing lakes, good cycle and walking routes. Our Bristol office is modern, open plan complex located by the intersection of the M4 and M5.
At Sondrel we are encouraged to think differently, take on innovate and challenging projects and we’re trusted to make independent decisions to progress our own careers in the way that we want. We pride ourselves on being specialists in what we do, collaborative in our approach and we’re hugely passionate about driving the technology for SoC design.
We have teams across the globe which means there is opportunity for both domestic and international travel and the chance to network with some of the most highly skilled and knowledgeable engineers in the industry. Sondrel allows you to enjoy your work by having an autonomous environment built on trust, dependability and integrity as well as having a hybrid work environment catered to individual needs.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for bright individuals who are proactive in what they do, enjoy a challenge and have a desire for continuous learning experiences because, at Sondrel, no two days are ever the same.
What you get
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary annual company bonus
- 25 days paid annual holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid, flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity for career progression with quarterly reviews
- Length of service awards
- Opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally
Sondrel are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recruit people from varied backgrounds because it makes our team stronger, and we provide an inclusive workplace because growing in partnership is what makes our team great. We do our best to provide fair opportunities to everyone and we want to hear what you need to grow with us.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.sondrel.com.