Do you want to contribute to the backbone of the some of the world’s most popular SoCs?
We are looking for Junior Sales Engineer for promoting Arteris IP products. The successful candidate must be fluent in both French and English. This position is based in Montigny le Bretonneux, France Arteris IP office.
- Minimum of understanding of Semiconductor chip-design requirements but not mandatory.
- To effectively identify and qualify key customer challenges and opportunities.
- Develop an account plan, manage product evaluations, qualify new opportunities, deliver internal and external sales presentations and proposals, and close new business.
- Use effective negotiation skills, while working closely with Legal, Finance, Marketing & Technical Teams to successfully close contracts.
- Drive and coordinate technical resources to support an understanding of the customer’s design challenges and needs.
- Develop trust and strong relationships with key customer and internal decision makers
- Candidate should have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, be creative, self-motivated, assertive, and confident.
- Minimum education of a bachelor’s degree in engineering/computer science
- Smart, creative, enthusiastic person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled at leading meetings at all management levels of an organization (internal and external)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.