Website Siemens EDA
Talking about Siemens in Brazil is talking about doing what matters to society 👥
With more than 100 years of experience in the country, the company transforms its excellence in electrification, automation and digitalization into solutions to break borders and bring ingenuity to all Brazilians 🚀
Want to be part of this team?
The Product Specialist will work within the Siemens services division, being responsible for the development of digital portfolios. Its focus will be the definition of business strategies, acting in the structuring of sales oriented to the industrial automation market.
You will be responsible for:
- Working within the Siemens services division, being responsible for the development of digital portfolios. Its focus will be the definition of business strategies, acting in the structuring of sales oriented to the industrial automation market;
- Capture market information that is relevant to the management of the business, visiting customers and identifying their needs;
- Structuring digital portfolios, correlating existing services with trends/demands in the automation and industrial maintenance market;
- Work on the implementation of digital portfolios developed by HQ, mapping the focus market, aligning strategies and sales channels and adapting the business model to the local market;
- Develop business models in line with market demands, evaluating aspects of competitiveness and adding value;
- Manage the business strategy for such services in order to drive the division’s revenue as well as market growth;
- From the structured portfolios, plan the sales volume with a perspective on the objectives of the area, contributing to the construction of targets;
- Prepare vehicles for the dissemination and promotion of services, involving all technical documentation, catalogs, promotional leaflets, presentations and events;
- Define training plan oriented to the sales group and partners.
What we need from you:
- Complete higher education Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and similar;
- Advanced English;
- Prior experience in automation and/or IT segments with a focus on digitalization is desirable;
- Sales experience will be considered an asset;
- Availability for travel (10% of the time).
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.