Codasip was founded on a simple belief – we could bring together the brilliance of microprocessor architects and software engineers and capture it in tools that made design simpler, faster, and less expensive. The company was created in 2014 with the mission of democratizing processor design. Nowadays Codasip is a leading supplier of processing solutions for IC designers, offering products based on open standards such as the RISC-V ISA, LLVM, and UVM.
Computer Engineer R&D (Junior)
- Department: Labs
- Employment: Full-time
- Experience level: Junior (MSc)
- Location: Czech Republic
We are looking for a Computer Engineer to join our innovation team at Codasip Labs. The candidate will work on the NimbleAI and SYCLOPS projects which are co-funded by the European Commission and are part of the Horizon Europe framework. The projects are focused on the R&D of next-generation high-performance, low-power, and secure artificial intelligence (AI) processors based on the RISC-V architecture.
- Research, develop, integrate, and evaluate state-of-the-art (micro-)architectural IP cores in Codasip Studio (primarily written in Codasip Studio’s processor description language, CodAL) for the next generation of AI-capable processors based on the RISC-V architecture.
- Customize existing Codasip RISC-V IP cores to satisfy partners’/ customers’ requirements.
- Develop middle-ware SW for fast adoption of the newly proposed extensions.
- Contribute to project deliverables, and collaborate with academic and industrial partners on joint proof-of-concept demos.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Report technical results to international conferences and project review meetings.
- Strong interests in Computer architecture and embedded systems.
- CodAL programming knowledge is not required but some experience in HLS (e.g., C++/Matlab/SystemC) is needed.
- Desirable programming skills: C/ C++/ Assembly, HLS, and scripting languages (bash, Python).
- Experience with VHDL/Verilog.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, pragmatic, proactive, self-motivated, team player.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.com.