Globalfoundries is a world-leading contract manufacturer for the global semiconductor industry with facilities in Dresden, Singapore, New York and Vermont (USA). Our products are used in various technical applications, e.g. mobile communications, consumer electronics, automotive and Internet of Things. Globalfoundries employs around 16,000 people worldwide, including 200 in Sofia.
As a Design Enablement Engineer, you will be a member of the Design Enablement Team responsible for developing design components for Process Design Kits (PDK). We offer specialized training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0 years of work experience in semiconductor and/or EDA industries.
- Excellent technical problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal.
- Good attitude and interpersonal skills, tactful and works well in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and shows initiative.
- Well organized and exhibits attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of electronic devices and semiconductor theory.
- Experience with CAD systems in Electronics (Cadence IC, Cadence OrCAD, Protel or similar);
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Tcl, Bash…) is a plus
- Exposure to Cadence IC (Virtuoso Layout, Schematic or Skill programming language) is a plus;
- Previous experience with Unix/Linux systems is also a plus.
- Attractive compensation package with competitive salary, performance related bonus plan and a global recognition program
- Individual, technical or management career path opportunities supported by enhanced learning and development Programs
- Healthy and teambuilding work environment with
- Monthly Meal Voucher Program
- Sports Card Sponsorship
- Regular Team Building Events and Celebrations
- Professional Office area with best infrastructure
- Work-life balance with
- Up to 25 days paid vacation depending on years with company
- Flexibility for Remote Work / Home Office Opportunity
- Relocation/Immigration Support for international Hires
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit globalfoundries.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.