Website Amiq EDA
AMIQ is looking for a Java Developer with good Java programming skills. The candidate will be part of the DVT development team and must be able both to carry out independent tasks with little supervision and collaborate closely with other team members. The candidate will work on a development environment that requires new features implementation and testing, as well as developing complementary solutions.
The position also requires interfacing with users. The candidate must enjoy working in a small, creative, open-minded and outgoing team. Passion, initiative and ability to wear many hats are highly appreciated; (this is not a place for procedural/bureaucratic lovers).
- Contribute to product requirements definition
- Implement and integrate functionality using the Java language and Eclipse/3rd-party libraries
- Develop, run and debug self-checking tests for implemented functionality
- Handle users requests accordingly: track, derive requirements and provide technical support by email or through teleconference (WebEx), if necessary.
- Document code and create manual/help pages for a given functionality
- Consult with team members on solutions, issue handling and user approach and requirements
- Report progress to management or responsible persons
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience (2+ years) with Java programming and OOP.
- Experience with Eclipse Plug-in/RCP development and GUI design and implementation or with Java Desktop Application (NOT JAVA WEB DEVELOPMENT)
- Familiar with the software development tools and methods (issue tracking, source control, testing, release process, user communication)
- Experience with GIT, Youtrack, ANT or similar
- Proficiency in Linux and Shell scripting
- Having worked as a programmer in a real-life project for more than 1 year
- Proactive and good problem solver
- Fast learner; ability to quickly come up to speed on new technology concepts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good English communication skills (both in written and verbal)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Mathematics or related disciplines
Nice to Have
- Experience with open-source projects (even if personal)
- Design Patterns knowledge
- C/C++, SystemVerilog, Verilog, VHDL, SystemC, e Language experience
- Previous experience in interacting with users and delivering demo presentations
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit amiq.com.