We are Codasip, a company that was founded on the basis of the dissertation of our founder Karel Masařík . We develop processor embedded and application cores that are based on the open source RISC-V architecture. We have around 150 employees in the company, most of them are HW and SW developers. We are in the growth phase and in addition to the R&D center in the Czech Republic (Brno, Prague), we have software and hardware teams in Britain and France. A small number of employees also work in Spain, Germany, China and the USA. Our customers are companies in the field of artificial intelligence, IoT, biomedicine or graphics card manufacturers. Yes, you can do global business from the Czech Republic.
Codasip Studio 🚀 is our flagship, suite of software tools developed here at Codasip. We use Studio ourselves to develop new cores or to customize them. At the same time, we also provide it to our customers so that they can design their own processors or customize our processors themselves according to their precisely defined requirements – without unnecessary costs and risks. At the moment, no other company in the world offers a similar solution.
Our Studio IDE team is improving the front-end part of the current version of Codasip Studio and currently consists of 3 developers.
What we expect:
- Active cooperation in front-end development of our Codasip Studio built on the Eclipse platform.
- The ability to analyze and participate in the design of possible solutions in the spirit of the slogan work smart not hard.
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Fluent English. We are a Czech company, but we also have foreign colleagues. Don’t worry, we provide language courses.
- A positive approach to agile development.
Our advantage in software development is that in the first place we can talk about new functionality or problems directly with our colleagues – the internal customers who are in the next office, so the feedback is fast and direct. Subsequently, of course, we get in touch with external customers and try to find solutions for their needs.
Technologies you will work with:
- Java (currently we use version 11), Eclipse development environment
- We are currently developing a desktop application. Depending on the requirements of our clients, we also want to move to the cloud, but we will keep the desktop application running and developing for some time.
- Hardware development has its own specifics and differs from software development in some aspects. We try not only to follow and apply modern trends, but also to meet the requirements of our customers.
What we can offer you:
- The flexibility you need at work; working from home is not a dirty word here
- Possibility and support during education (professional and language: English, Chinese)
- Regular monthly All Hands meetings to let you know what is being worked on and what is coming up within the entire company
- Open communication, we have a very flat organizational structure
- A pleasant workplace including a relaxation zone (fatboy, playstation) and a large equipped kitchen (quality teas and coffee from the roaster).
- 5 weeks vacation
- Catering allowance
You can find more information about us at
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.com.