Primary and Secondary Skills you prefer: Java, AEM
Detailed requirement and job descriptions now very crucial to identify market insight, availability, cost and to ease the sourcing process to find right match candidates. We are implementing this across considering contingent workforce market now very competitive.
Candidate must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent with 6-7 years of work experience in software development with at least 4-5 years of AEM development experience.
- Proficiency in full-stack Java development.
- Expertise in AEM 6.x.
- Working experience with templates, components, bundles, Workflow, Forms Campaigns, Mobile pages, Newsletters, and Reports.
- Development experience in AngularJS/React.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to resolve issues with a quick turnaround.
- Sound understanding and experience of the full software development life cycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience building large scale web applications.
- Strong understanding of Content Management Systems.
- Experience with Agile development and DevOps practices.
- Experience with GIT or other version control systems.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools and CI/CD practices.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mobiveil.com.