Cadence is seeking an IT Cloud Engineer to join our team to build and manage our cloud solution offerings, The candidate must have hands-on experience with cloud development and solutions.
Each day with Cadence offers exciting opportunities to create a better, more connected world. We are leading the charge to solve technology’s toughest challenges. Working at Cadence means working alongside the industry’s brightest people and innovating for the biggest, most innovative companies around the globe.
Title: IT Systems Engineer
- For developing full-stack application development using AWS Cloud Platform, Angular, React JS.
- Responsible for out software analysis, testing, debugging, and update to ensure that applications can be used on all web browsers
- Responsible to document the technical requirement, and timely development.
- Creating reusable, effective, and scalable programs
- Experience in creating on-demand AWS, Azure nvironments using Python/ Terraform for VPCs, Subnets, Security Groups, NACLs, Load Balancers, Auto-scaling groups, EC2, S3, RDS, Route53, Auto-scaling, Cloud Watch resources
- Hands-on experience in Chef, Ansible, and Python for infrastructure automation and configuration management
- Experience in building/creating disaster recovery, backups/restore, and failover using EC2, S3, AMIs, EBS, RDS, and Route53 services in AWS multi-region
- Must have experience building applications using technology stack like – Java, J2EE, Spring, Angular, MySQL, AWS Lambda, Maven, SVN, JSP, SAML, AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, IAM, S3, ACM, WAF).
- AWS Certified Developer
- Awareness of security best practices and standards are desired.
- The preferred candidate is expected to have a experience in Python or Perl, Chef/Ansible
- Good team player and can Work independently on time-bound critical task
- Motivated to pick up new items
- Quality-oriented deliverables
Education: BS / MS in computer science or related field
The annual salary range for California is $77,000.00 $143,600.00. You may also be eligible to receive incentive compensation: bonus, equity, and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the salary range is a guideline and compensation may vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. Our benefits programs include: paid vacation and paid holidays, 401(k) plan with employer match, employee stock purchase plan, a variety of medical, dental and vision plan options, and more.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.