Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
As an IT Project Manager, you will lead IT projects and initiatives in a diverse portfolio, focusing on Global Infrastructure, Client Computing, and Digital Services. This includes areas such as enterprise compute & networking, client and mobility solutions, global collaboration solutions, engineering tools, and M&A integration. You will independently lead IT projects and Agile teams, managing complex, high-value opportunities from inception to delivery. You’ll be accountable for processes, resources, budgets, schedules, and deliverables related to strategic IT initiatives, overseeing both internal and external team members.
- Lead small to medium-sized IT projects or Agile teams within a specialized field.
- Structure deliverables in alignment with scope and timelines.
- Manage supplier performance to ensure IT services and project commitments are met.
- Resolve complex scope, budget, and timeline issues, influencing executive-level sponsors when necessary.
- Develop effective project plans or Agile sprint backlogs as needed.
- Identify and proactively resolve issues.
- Manage unexpected escalation and crisis situations to successful outcomes.
Your role is pivotal in delivering results with minimal business impact and maximum benefit, ensuring the success of IT projects, and fostering effective communication across all organizational levels.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or University Degree equivalent.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in IT Projects & Program Management and/or managing teams using the Scrum framework.
- Possess advanced knowledge of methodology and frameworks for delivering business outcomes and positioning IT as a strategic enabler.
- Requires general proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures to accomplish job expectations.
- Please note if you have CSM and/or PMP certification.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.