With us, you shape the future!
Swissbit (the parent company of Hyperstone) is the leading European manufacturer of storage and security solutions for industrial and IoT applications. We strengthen the digital and connected world by reliably storing and protecting data. For this and many other exciting projects, we are looking for colleagues who want to make a difference with us.
Take the chance to work at our locations in Konstanz and in Bronschhofen (Wil/SG) in our IT team, which is based out of Berlin. As soon as possible we are looking for your support as an IT Specialist for on-site service. In this role, you will be part of our 9-person IT team working for the international Swissbit Group. The main activity takes place at the beautiful location in Constance (the Headquarters for our daughter company, Hyperstone). Regular appointments at the Swissbit HQ in Bronschhofen are part of the job.
Exciting tasks are waiting for you
- Cross-site 1st and 2nd level IT support, managed via ticket system
- Configuration and administration of PC workstations, servers, switches and mobile devices such as laptops and smartphones
- Support, maintenance and optimization of the hardware and software used
- Troubleshooting and replacement of the software and hardware used
- Support for end device encryption
- Participation in the development of a solution database in IT support
- Technical negotiation, commissioning and coordination of external service providers
- Coordination with the specialist departments to ensure trouble-free system applications
- Communication with technology manufacturers regarding new innovative products and implementation of new hardware
- Implementation and participation in continuous improvement processes (CIP)
- Project related cooperation with internal interfaces
We say “Yes sure” to you, if the following applies to you
- Completed vocational training as an IT specialist or comparable training
- Sound professional experience in IT infrastructure and IT support for standard applications such as Microsoft Office, Windows 10/11
- Knowledge of IT security and network support in a medium-sized company
- Strong experience in planning as well as structuring, e.g. with Microsoft Visio
- Experience in the administration of Windows Server
- Linux administration knowledge is an advantage
- Very distinctive internal customer orientation
- Solution-oriented, structured and diligent working style
- High level of communication skills and commitment
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Class B driving license
Say “Yes sure” to us, if you want the following benefits
- Enjoy working in an international and innovative environment.
- Want to work in a dynamic and highly motivated team.
- Prefer to get things done today rather than tomorrow.
- Appreciate flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Want to take leaps you have never taken before.
- Like to work in an attractive work environment with flexible working hours & hybrid working.
We look forward to receiving your online application via our career portal (including salary requirements and possible starting date)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.hyperstone.com.