Website Agile Analog
Agile Analog is revolutionising the way Analog circuits are designed. Based in Cambridge, we are growing quickly to become one of the world’s leading semiconductor IP companies. Using our innovative core technology, we can design circuits faster, to a higher quality, and on any silicon process.
We are disrupting methodologies that have been unchanged for generations and if you have that similar mindset with the desire to make an impact then play a part in our story.
You will be joining our Platform team in a key role to help drive and support our technology to aid our internal engineering team producing production ready code for our customers. Our team use a variety of tools to support this including well known applications from Atlassian, GitLab, Google and AWS.
The Platform team is responsible for all aspects of IT delivery and the team have a good involvement with our DevOps principles.
As the leader of a small team, you will be required to take a hands-on approach. You will be responsible for supporting and mentoring junior members of the team. You will own the customer interaction and ensure that the support provided to our internal teams is of the highest level and in line with business requirements and goals.
What we need from you:
- Experience in a similar operational support role with the focus on continuous improvement
- Proven experience managing IT support and infrastructure teams with on-prem and cloud based infrastructure
- Exceptional team management skills
- Ability to work independently and lead the team
- A strong emphasis on delivering superior customer service to our team
- Analytical mindset with exceptional problem-solving abilities
- The ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise tasks and tickets
- Act as the primary escalation point for technical issues, providing guidance and support to ensure prompt resolution
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement innovative solutions and enhancements
Even better if you have:
- Experience in a similar operational support role with the focus on continuous
- ITIL, linux or AWS certifications
- Experience with CI/CD technologies
- Experience with version control software (GitLab, Perforce)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
What we offer in return:
As well as the opportunity to really play a pivotal part in our success, we offer:
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment
- Flexible work hours to fit around your personal commitments
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Professional development and professional society membership
- Company share options
- 25 days’ annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – free wellbeing and health services
If the above role matches your experience, skills and motivations then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.agileanalog.com.