- Provide day-to-day technical support for desktop, laptop, Mac, IP Phone, mobile devices, network devices, telephone, printers, projectors, etc.
- Deploy, support operating systems and client software, including Windows, OS, Linux, Microsoft Office, Autodesk, Adobe Photoshop, Visual Studio, Development software, etc.
- Provide basic support for VMWare, ESXi, Windows server, storage, and network device etc.
- IT asset Management.
- Familiar ITIL support model, check cases in Helpdesk queue, and resolve in SLA
- PC hardware troubleshooting, replace basic component.
- Vendor management, IT device order and payment management etc.
- Collect and draft IT relevant guide and document.
- Education to degree Level preferably in Computer Science relevance.
- Good English skill is preferred.
- Work experience and rank are not limited.
- Have passion and responsibility on work.
- Familiar with AD, Windows, MS Office (outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Basic knowledge for network device.
- Excellent learning capabilities and team work spirit.
- CCNA/MCSE/RHCE is preferred.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.