Cadence is seeking for an IT Enterprise Monitoring Engineer to join our team!! You will work as part of a team who support and maintain our global enterprise monitoring infrastructure.
The Enterprise Monitoring Engineer will be a hands-on IT Professional who will be responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining our enterprise IT Monitoring system in Cadence, and help us in creating solutions for improving the accuracy and efficiency of our Cadence IT Enterprise Monitoring.
Role: IT Enterprise Monitoring Engineer
Location: San Jose, Austin, Boston
- Performs the tasks necessary to analyze, design, configure, author, implement and support Cadence’s Global Enterprise Monitoring systems.
- Supports/maintains Enterprise Monitoring systems and is responsible for designing and maintenance of highly reliable IT monitoring solution for Cadence.
- Working closely with IT functional owners & SME’s.
- Performs complex systems design, implementation and integration functions.
- Tasks will consist of developing detailed designs, execution and troubleshooting of strategic solutions in support of effective monitoring, alerting, escalation, automation, reporting and event correlation
- 7-8 years hands-on Enterprise Monitoring and Administration experience
- Must possess good knowledge of NAS, Network switches, WAN equipment’s.
- understanding on large scale Linux infrastructures.
- Experience working with Nagios, Microfocus monitoring tools (Sitescope, NNMi, APM, OBM) is a MUST
- Ability to provide guidance with design, maintenance, and improvements to enterprise level monitoring solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present complex ideas and designs to a variety of technical or non-technical stakeholders.
- Intermediate level experience with Shell and Python for managing automations and plugins.
- Experience with design, implementation and support of monitoring tools in a complex, multi-platform environment.
- knowledge of AWS technologies.
- Experience on setting up Alert correlations.
- Should have very good understanding of monitoring requirements for Storage, Network & Compute servers.
- knowledge of LSF or HPC environments would be an added advantage.
Educational: Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or related fields is preferred.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.