Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
As a software engineer, you will be part of an IT team located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, that is responsible for the development of new tools. In this position, you will work with new and experienced engineers with a wide breadth of knowledge across the full hardware and software stack. You will be part of a team that practices Agile mindset/methodology to build scalable, testable, and maintainable software products. This position offers the opportunity to develop software solutions that directly solve real-world problems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Develop, test and implement new software designs.
- Manage product priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Demonstrate passion for learning and seek development opportunities for self and team.
- New college graduate with Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Security, or related field.
- Proficient at least one of the following: Python, C#, Node.js, Ruby.
- Passionate about software design and quality.
- Strong understanding of modern software design best practices, including Agile/Scrum, Peer Programming, Test-Driven Development, Cucumber/Behave.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Self-starter/Accountable. Willing and able to quickly learn new applications and technologies.
- Must be able legally work in the U.S. without requiring present/future sponsorship for employment.
$62,510.00 – $104,180.00 Annually
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-keysight.icims.com.