Website Keysight EDA
Keysight Technologies is forging a new legacy with 78 years of innovation from our founding fathers – Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard, whose shoulders we stand upon today. As a future technology enabler, Keysight Technologies goes where the electronic signal goes, helping to unlock measurement insight at leading technology companies. Our customers are in more than 100 countries where technology is changing at an exponential pace with more demands from more devices, faster, smaller, anywhere, anytime, smarter, connected.
Our IT organization partners with our engineers to help us go from an idea to the market place delivering the measurement solutions to create a more connected and secure world. We are growing our IT division and we are looking for you to join us in this incredible journey and help us shape the future.
- The primary role will be to perform day-to-day ServiceNow design, consultation, and system configuration to support various ITSM processes.
- Areas of emphasis will include configuration related to Incident Management, Service Request, Change Management, Asset Mgmt, etc.., and liaising with ServiceNow.
- Additional responsibilities will include participating on project teams both as a leader and a member, working closely with IT and business project managers throughout all phases of project implementations, and coordinating technical solutions as required by the business.
This role will have the following responsibilities:
- Demonstrate knowledge of ITSM configuration using ServiceNow with expertise in one of the key modules (Incident, Change, Service Request, Virtual Agent, Knowledge and etc)
- Demonstrate working knowledge of ITSM processes / system concepts with focus on ServiceNow.
- Experience in integrating SAAS applications with other SAAS and on premises application.
- Designing complex system using data driven approach.
- Required to have expertise in one of the integration platforms e.g. Jitterbit, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft etc.
- Understanding of Object-oriented programming with experience in one or more of programming languages e.g. Java, Python, .net.
- Manage common configuration issues and system updates based on evolving business requirements and process changes.
- Design and implement low to medium system solutions as required to support Business needs.
- Expertise in database designing and development using SQL or No SQL.
- Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs supporting the company.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS/IS or related field preferred
- 5+ years of ServiceNow hands-on experience in the area Incident, Change, Knowledge, Service Request, Asset Mgmt and etc
- Experience in a global implementation of ServiceNow (1-2 implementations)
- Experience in integration platform e.g. Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, Mulesoft.
- Experience in programming/scripting languages e.g: Phyton, Java, Python, .net
- Experience developing SOAP/REST based web service API integrations using JSON and XML
- ServiceNow’s Certification/Experiences in one or more areas (System Administrator, Developer, Implementation and etc)
- Working knowledge of SDLC methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Ability to collaborate with global colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to work with various functional areas and meet specified deadlines
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.