Cadence seeks a seasoned technical leader to lead our data and analytics platforms and teams. This individual should be able to collaborate with different teams to create a next-generation data platform to accelerate data-driven decisions. This role requires a firm grasp of the big-picture – namely, how technology can help achieve business goals – and a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You’ll play an integral role in ensuring that data analytics projects are running on time, within budget, and in accordance with business requirements and data security.
- 15+ years of experience in analytics, insights generation, statistics and data science with a demonstrated track record of driving results
- Hands-on familiarity with SQL, data modeling, data warehouses, data lakehousing and ETL technologies
- Highly analytical, utilizing data at every chance by find and interpret data from whatever sources are available
- Excellent communication, ability to advocate for new ideas and influence others at all levels of the organization
- 8+ years of experience in leading a team and the ability to work with highly cross-functional teams to achieve common goals
- Exposure to the end-to-end Customer lifecycle: Marketing, Customer Acquisition, Sales (Upsell/Cross-sell), Renewals, and Support
- Deep knowledge of B2C and B2B analytics data and tools, including but not limited to Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, PowerBI
- BA/BS in Mathematics, Engineering, or a field with a quantitative focus
- Work cross-functionally and with your team to apply data & analytics that create new insights, help drive decisions, and create value across the organization
- Build analytics that enables a deep understanding of our customers, our business operations, and our strategic opportunities
- Own and lead all data platform initiatives – Data Lake Strategy & Governance, Data Platform Development, Business Analytics, Reporting & Insights, Data Science, and ML/AI models
- Define priorities and build roadmaps with short and long-term goals focusing on continuous improvement
- Grow a team of data analysts and data engineers that engage across the organization to deliver against our data & analytics roadmap
- Responsible for designing, developing, and managing the delivery of our data platform and architecture with security standards
- Roll up your sleeves to perform data analysis and troubleshoot issues with your team
- Strong experience in providing operational support, anticipating issues, and responding with agility, integrity, and solutions-mindset
- Stay up to date with industry trends and bring industry knowledge
- Promotes and monitors quality throughout SDLC and adherence to best practices
- Champion of high standards, embraces change and challenges the status quo
The annual salary range for California is $178,500 to $331,500. You may also be eligible to receive incentive compensation: bonus, equity, and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the salary range is a guideline and compensation may vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. Our benefits programs include: paid vacation and paid holidays, 401(k) plan with employer match, employee stock purchase plan, a variety of medical, dental and vision plan options, and more.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.