Intel NEX Cloud Networking Group (NCNG) delivers best-in-class Ethernet products and is part of the NEX Group which is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that powers the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing-devices. NCNG’s compelling Ethernet products move the world’s data and are the foundations of cloud service and telecommunications data centers. We are a team of problem solvers, experimenters, and innovators who are dedicated to designing the network technologies that currently lead and continue to transform datacenter ecosystems. As a world-class organization, we’re looking for outstanding talent to accelerate our growth during an exciting time in Ethernet networking marketing technology. If you’re ready to be a part of this journey, then we want to hear from you.
Candidates must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Requirements listed below would be obtained through a combination of Industry job-relevant experience, internship experiences and or school work/classes/research.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field plus 10 years of industry work experience, or-
- Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field plus 6 years of industry work experience, or-
- PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field plus 2 years of related work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in relevant Pre-Silicon validation position having gone through multiple project cycles to gather in-depth experience.
- 10+ years of experience in logic design verification with various tools and methodologies including System Verilog, Perl, OVM/UVM, logic simulators, and coverage tools.
- 10+ years of experience with pre-silicon simulation tool flows such as Synopsys VCS Verdi and DVE.
- 4+ years of experience in SpecMAN or UVM for developing verification test benches and constrained random verification.
- Experience with PCIe, Power Management, Ethernet, PHY and Processors.
Inside this Business Group
The Network & Edge Group brings together our network connectivity and edge into a business unit chartered to drive technology end to end product leadership. It’s leadership Ethernet, Switch, IPU, Photonics, Network and Edge portfolio is comprised of leadership products critically important to our customers.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.