- Develop and optimize drivers for IP processors, such as Graphics Processor(GPU), Video Processor(VPU), Display Processor(DPU), DSP Proc essor(ZSP), Image Signal Processor(ISP)and Neural Network Processor(NPU) etc.
- Design and develop key software frameworks for IP systems, such as AI, security, and multi-media frameworks etc.
- Master’s or above degree in EE/CS related majors, working experience is unlimited.
- Good C/C++ programming skills, familiar with C, Linux driver development.
- A good understanding of operating systems and data structure/algorithm.
- Good problem solving and documentation skills.
- Excellent quick learning ability.
- Candidates meeting one or more of the following criteria are preferred:
- Engaged in the development of IP drivers such as GPU/WIFI;
- Understand ISP/Camera Sensor, and have practical project development experience;
- Engaged in Linux, kms/gem framework driver development;
- Knowledge of deep learning algorithm optimization, GPGPU parallel programming is preferred;
- Understand audio/video coding standards and algorithms, experience on audio/video coding and decoding system development, multimedia framework development;
- Self-motivated and a good team player. Good communication skills in both Chinese and English in either listening, speaking, reading or writing.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.