Website Alphawave Semi
We’re looking for the Wavemakers of tomorrow.
Alphawave Semi enables tomorrow’s future by accelerating the critical data communication at the heart of our digital world – from seamless video streaming to AI to the metaverse and much more. Our technology powers product innovation in the most data-demanding industries today, including data centers, networking, storage, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, and autonomous vehicles. Customers partner with us for mission-critical data communication, our innovative technologies, and our proven track record. Together, we enable the next generation of digital technology.
What You’ll Do:
- Should be able to make changes to the make file and write/modify scripts in different languages.
- The IP build and release engineer works closely with R&D, DevOps, and Application Team to create flows, methods and Quality Checks of IP collateral. In this process, he/she uses various scripting and programming languages to develop, test, and deploy the flows.
- IP release involves working with in-house built release flow using propriety scripts QA checks, which involve industry standard tool sets for FE (RTL to Synthesis) and Back End Flows (RTL2GDS)
- Working with other DevOps Members to create/code new flow checks, and adopting the old flows to new IP development will also be required.
- IP engineer must be exposed to industry-standard tools from Cadence/Synopsis/Mentor etc.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have worked on Front End Flows or Back end flows
- Should have used Scripts to run flows (Lint check, spyglass)
- Good knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Shell
- Should have exposure to tools like NCSIM, VCS
- Should have exposure Verilog code
- Should be able to interpret the error log coming from Front End
- Basic understanding of Backend Collaterals, like, .LIB, LEF, Netlist, SDF, GDS, RTL, DV.
- Should have worked on different IPs like, USB, Ethernet, HBM, DDR,
“Hybrid work environment”
As part of our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Hybrid Working Model
- Provisions to pursue advanced education from Premium Institute, eLearning content providers
- Medical Insurance and a cohort of Wellness Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Advance Loan Assistance
- Office lunch & Snacks Facility
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave Semi is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave Semi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave Semi will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.