Website Alphawave Semi
Alphawave Semi enables tomorrow’s future by accelerating the critical data communication at the heart of our digital world – from seamless video streaming to AI to the metaverse and much more. Our technology powers product innovation in the most data-demanding industries today, including data centers, networking, storage, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, and autonomous vehicles. Customers partner with us for mission-critical data communication, our innovative technologies, and our proven track record. Together, we enable the next generation of digital technology.
IP Release Engineer
Our unique, DSP based, multi-standard connectivity Silicon IP solutions leverage years of experience and R&D to build the most power-efficient, high-performance solution available on the market to enable devices of the future.
What You’ll Do:
- Gatekeeper for IP releases to ensure highest quality delivery is achieved to minimize churn
- Develop new flows and release checks into the IP QA flow based on customer feedback
- Close collaboration with design teams, and IP vendors to ensure flow(s) functions as intended
- Work with multiple teams – RTL, custom layout, digital, physical design, DFT and methodology teams to define QA methodologies
What You’ll Need:
- BS/B.Eng degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- Reporting to the Director (DevOps) the engineer comes, with 1-3 years of experience in semiconductor IP/SOC collateral generation, validation, and release
- Strong proficiency in at least one of the following scripting languages (Python, Perl)
- Proficiency in working with Linux environments
- Working knowledge of database creation and management (MongoDB, NoSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Through understanding of various IP views (LEF, GDSII, LIB, VERILOG, etc.)
- Expertise in industry-standard validation tools (VCS, XCS, ICC2, PrimeTime, etc.)
- Experience managing and regressing collaterals to external customers
- Experienced in custom flow development
- Proficiency in database creation and management
- Experience with IP design flow, from RTL to GDS
- Build web dashboards and cross platform GUIs using front end framework(s) (Angular/REACT)
- Proficiency in using revision control software (SVN, GIT, Perforce)
- Working knowledge of task distribution systems (LSF, SGE, etc.)
“”Hybrid work environment”
As part of our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Great compensation package
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Paid time off
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave Semi is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave Semi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave Semi will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.